Shipping and Category Frontpage

2 years 1 week ago
More
Topic Author
Shipping and Category Frontpage #5311
Hello again,
Regardless of how I configure shipping, every time a shipping method is published there's a "W" under the price of individual products on the frontpage and on the product details page (but not during checkout).
Basically I want to keep this as simple as possible, as shipping is already included on the item's price, and there's no cost addition to the final price.
The way I have it setup, each item has their own weight, and the default shipping method covers an unlimited amount of items, with weight between 1 and 99999, and the cost is $0.
Not sure if this "W" is a glitch from WMuikit or VM itself.
I'd appreciate any form of help.
Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 1 week ago
More
Shipping and Category Frontpage #5314
Hello,
"W" letter may be come from shipment methods. can you please add your site and admin details we will take look on your site.

2 years 1 week ago
More
Topic Author
Shipping and Category Frontpage #5316
I created a new shipping method for weights between 1 and 2, and re-edited all products to weight 1, and now it works.
The shipment description does not have any effects when using HTML right? If I try using "<br />" to skip to the next line, the text is still reproduced all close to each other. Is there a way around this?

2 years 1 week ago
More
Shipping and Category Frontpage #5317
we cant understand your problem. can you please add screenshots for this. and we dont have any problems in our demo servers so add your site admin details. so we will take look in your site

1 year 11 months ago
dezcool
Shipping and Category Frontpage #5341
Any way of adding the spacing between lines here?

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds