Problem with Vmuikit Onepage and shipping method selection

2 years 1 month ago 2 years 1 month ago by .
More
Topic Author
Problem with Vmuikit Onepage and shipping method selection #5242
I'm using Vmuikit Onepage, and I have a problem with shipment plugins.

I'm using Advanced Shipping by Rules Plugin for VirtueMart ( open-tools.net/virtuemart/advanced-shipping-by-rules.html )

I've configured many countries, in 5 groups. Each of these four groups ("Europa 1","Europa 2", "Latinamerica" and "Canada and USA") has it's cost, depending only on weight, here is no use of ZIP code. It works fine.

The remaining group is a one-country group: Spain (España) and there are ZIP rules. So, the prices depends on weight and ZIP. When I select "España" in the cart, the ¿AJAX? thing reload, and the provinces are available on the second dropdown. I select any one, the thing reloads again and...

ERROR: Where it should appear the shipping methoid, it says "No se ha configurado ningún método de envío" (meaning there is not a shipping method configured -"available" would be a more exact word).

The problem, I guess, is that when I select the province it doesn't send the correct information to the payment plugin, and it answers that there is no shipping method available, because the province info doesn't match with any ZIP code configured.

Just in case, I've tried with the standard VM shipping plugin. The problem is the same:
- If I publish the "MRW World" payment method, that is open for any country, without asking province (no ZIP range configured), it works fine in all countries.
- If I publish the "MRW Barcelona" payment method, that is configured for Spain, asking province (ZIP range configured for Barcelona), it reloads when select España, fine, and reloads when I select Barcelona, not fine, because...

ERROR: "No se ha configurado ningún método de envío"

When I delete the ZIP range (all Spain is a whole in this case), it works fine.

So, the problem seems related to Vmuikit Onepage plugin and it's Province/ZIP handling. Maybe I haven't configured something properly, but I don't see where. Can you fix it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago
More
Problem with Vmuikit Onepage and shipping method selection #5243
Hello
Did you check it without VMuikit one page ? because if it works in normal cart, then it should work in VMuikit one page too.
please add your site and ftp details if it works with NORMAL virtuemart cart page.
Thanks.

2 years 1 month ago 2 years 1 month ago by .
More
Topic Author
Problem with Vmuikit Onepage and shipping method selection #5244
No need to change template, only deactivating Vmuikit Onepage plugin it works (attached 1). The problrm is in the dropdown.

And, if I don't clear the caché, it keeps working in a strange way: It holds tha last shipment setting, every time I place a new order and I can change the shipment by changing the ZIP code in client fields. Then when I finish the order, the price is, in example, 52.15, but when I see the "thank you message", the price is uopdated with the shipment cost of the ZIP I've introduced (and that's it's the shipment price I see next time I go to cart).
Attachments:

2 years 1 month ago
More
Problem with Vmuikit Onepage and shipping method selection #5246
Hello
Please add your site url and ftp we will take look on your site.

2 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Problem with Vmuikit Onepage and shipping method selection #5250
Be aware, the URL in the form below is the one for admin area (includes the security token). The public site URL is carlestora.com .

2 years 1 month ago
More
Problem with Vmuikit Onepage and shipping method selection #5255
Hello
you need to enable " Enable Ajax for Zip code." this parameter in plugin configuration page.
and for language string you can edit the following file.
administrator\langauge\en-GB\en-GB.plg_system_vmuikit_onepage.ini

2 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Problem with Vmuikit Onepage and shipping method selection #5261
The option was already activated. Not working.
Attachments:

2 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Problem with Vmuikit Onepage and shipping method selection #5270
Any idea? The subscription expires soon and I would like to have the site finished and running before.

2 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Problem with Vmuikit Onepage and shipping method selection #5274
Still waiting for a solution...
I've been testing the error. I've found that the ZIP code only works when:
a.- there is no ZIP configured in the shipment plugin (logic, but not very useful).
b.- when the ZIP range includes "00000". It can end in any number from "00001" to "99999", but it has to begin with "00000".
My guess is that your plugin sends always "00000", whatever the province selected is, to the payment plugin, instead of sending the correct ZIP code corresponding to the selected province.
Please, take a look.

2 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Problem with Vmuikit Onepage and shipping method selection #5275
This topic was opened 12 days ago. Not only still not solved, but neither any communication in a week, except for automated email warning that the suscription is gonna expire. Can you tell me something about the problem, please?

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds