onepage_promo

2 years 2 months ago
More
Topic Author
onepage_promo #5137
Hi,
I'm trying to use the checkout/cart module positions onepage_promo but can't figure out how to use it - I'm probably missing something blinding obvious - I can see the code to process the position but I cannot work out how to assign anything to it.
Modules cannot be assigned because its not a know template position so what can ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago
More
onepage_promo #5138
Hello,
You can set module position as "onepage_promo" and "onepage_promo_top" it will show on onepage checkout page. if you have any trouble add your site admin details we will take look.

2 years 2 months ago
More
Topic Author
onepage_promo #5139
Mani,
No problem I've solved it myself. I added the positions to the templatedetails.xml then they can be selected and it works fine.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds