Errors after install

2 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
Errors after install #4958
Just installed VMuikit 4.0.2 on a site that is in development. VirtueMart 3.2.0, Joomla 3.6.5.

you can see the issues at www.3clicksold.co.uk/products/accessories

The main menu (nav section) is now not working. 3 entries have lost their formatting.

You can also see further down the page that there are quite a few errors when viewing the products in grid view. If you switch to list view, these disappear.

Finally, the currency change field is a bit narrow, and cutting off some of the description.

I'm new to Joomla and VirtueMart; can someone check to see if there is something obvious that I'm doing wrong?

Cheers

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
Errors after install #4962
My developer changed error reporting to System Default, and it cleared up the error messages.

The menus still have a formatting problem, it is affecting only menu items that are Text Separators.

I’ve shortened the currency names, but they are still being truncated.

Variants are not working properly.
A single variant appears under the Product Name, as I would expect it to. Sometimes it looks fine www.3clicksold.co.uk/products/accessorie...ce-logo-cap-1-detail , and sometimes the formatting is wrong www.3clicksold.co.uk/products/accessorie...ook-mirror-35-detail , it has a black background and dropdowns are white text on a white background. The only multi-variant I have looks the same, www.3clicksold.co.uk/products/accessorie...ice-t-shirt-1-detail

Also, I’m not sure why the VirtueMart Category Menu and Currency data are in the correct position in the sidebar when in the category view, but they move to the bottom of the page when viewing a product.

Cheers

John

2 years 4 months ago
More
Errors after install #4963
Hello,
its working good in our demo servers, please take look on following url
yoopro.vmuikit.com/shop/category-3/multi-variant-11-detail

We checked in your site some thing strange.
can you please add ftp details too so we can take look on your site.

2 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
Errors after install #4966
added FTP details.

Cheers

John

2 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
Errors after install #4976
We are still having the following issues with VMuikit theme. This is getting to be a cause for concern as we have deadlines to meet.

We have tried all sorts over the last 24 hours, removing and reinstalling VM & VMUIKIT completely, adjusting settings in all locations.

Product description does not wrap when the page dynamically changes on small devices and desktop browsers Opera/ Safari/Chrome/IE; it does wrap properly on Firefox. This is definitely a VMuikit issue as it is OK in the normal VirtueMart layout theme. Image of the problem attached.

We tried changing the Product Details page from No Override & Default.

Also:
Configuration - Configuration-Templates - Templates & Layouts Adjusting these settings we noticed we could get the text to wrap but then the sidebars VM Catagories & VM Currency move to the bottom.

We did have a conflict with main menu text separators - but managed to solve this by changing the text separator to a system link and the link as a hashtag #

I am sure its just the settings to correct. But it is not working as shown in your demo.

Do you not have a demo where we can access the backend as read only, so we can compare the settings?

Cheers
John
Attachments:

2 years 4 months ago
More
Errors after install #4982
Hi,
Your ftp details not working . we checked your site there is no issue as you mentioned.

Attachments:

2 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
Errors after install #4986
Did you look at the attachment? Here's another one.

The text is not wrapping properly. It works with FIrefox, it does not work with IE, Safari, Opera, or Chrome. It does not work on Android or Apple mobile devices.

I've noticed a similar thread on the forum at vmuikit.com/forum/support-forum-vmuikit4...-product-description , but with no response. Is this problem unfixable?

FTP was unlocked for 48 hours last week. I'll get our developer to open it up again this morning, and I'll send you a message when it's available.
Attachments:

2 years 4 months ago
More
Errors after install #4990
Hello,
We found some additional css added in your template, thats y problem occurs. we add additional css to solve this issue
Can you please check with latest files. download latest files and try.

2 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
Errors after install #5000
We've reloaded VMuiKit and the text field is wrapping properly now.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

John

2 years 4 months ago
More
Errors after install #5014
We have the latest VMUIKit loaded, and latest Virtuemart and get this error.

The description is not wrapping, only works on Firefox. If reviews is turned on it all works fine, but when they are turned off we get the issue.

We downloaded 4.0.2 and reloaded it but no joy.
Any idea? Can you let us know the css changes to make - thanks.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds