Latest attempt to update Warp Theme Framework to 7.3.31 destroyed parts of shop

2 years 7 months ago 2 years 7 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
Latest attempt to update Warp Theme Framework to 7.3.31 destroyed parts of shop #4715
Hi!
My latest update of Warp destroyed some settings on my site.
I would not recommend anyone to do this without testing on a develop site. (And take a backup before testing on a live site.)

To the VMuikit team: Could you please have a look at this?
Strange things happened in product details page and product category view, Price settings and some more,,, Worst part, Customers can't place anything in the Cart!

Without the possibility to update, it looks like I can't use the Customizer, either.

So, please check!

Cheers
/Dodo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago
More
Latest attempt to update Warp Theme Framework to 7.3.31 destroyed parts of shop #4716
Hello
We don't face this problem before. it might be some files not updated well in your upgrade. please upgrade again.

Thanks

2 years 7 months ago 2 years 7 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
Latest attempt to update Warp Theme Framework to 7.3.31 destroyed parts of shop #4717
Mani, I have tried several times, new downloads too, still it doesn't work and issues are there. Please check for yourself on my test site livingstudio.se/Aliv
/D

2 years 7 months ago
More
Latest attempt to update Warp Theme Framework to 7.3.31 destroyed parts of shop #4719
Hello, make sure all files are moved well while install extension. i installed VMuikit package in your server. i cleared cache in backend, everything works well.
Thanks

2 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
Latest attempt to update Warp Theme Framework to 7.3.31 destroyed parts of shop #4721
Hi,
What do you mean with "make sure all files are moved well while install extension."?
I still have problems with this. Will have to try more...
I know I can't use "Override Template HTML" in VMuikit configuration since it ruins my minimization of Javascript files. The guy who has done this for me and also a new Layout position for Custom Fields in Product details page, told me I need to always backup/take a copy of my template (SixthAvenue) plus vmuikit plugins and vm uikit override plugin too.

Is he right? If yes, could you point me to the folders I need to take copies of and save to use again after update of Warp and VMuikit?

Thanks.

2 years 7 months ago
More
Latest attempt to update Warp Theme Framework to 7.3.31 destroyed parts of shop #4727
Hello
sorry ? i don't see any issue in your site.
I feel that you are using cache plugin which rise problem some time.
if you want to customize vmuikit files,
copy sample file
plugin/system/vmuikit_override/html_override/com_virtuemart/category/default.php
to
template/<YOUR TEMPLATE>/html/com_virtuemart/category/default.php

2 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
Latest attempt to update Warp Theme Framework to 7.3.31 destroyed parts of shop #4730
Got it all to work except for one thing more turned up now. I have a small text in English under the price where I have done free shipping for some products, where I have set the weight over 500 kg. See attachment.

How can I remove it?
Attachments:

2 years 7 months ago
More
Topic Author
Latest attempt to update Warp Theme Framework to 7.3.31 destroyed parts of shop #4731
Forget it, this is probably some cache thing,,, again.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds