Klarna Focus

3 years 3 days ago
More
Topic Author
Klarna Focus #4397
Some of my customers miss the information I have on the Checkout page. Klarna's iFrame put's itself in focus and a lot of important options and information to the customer is not displayed, since it's all hidden when page is scrolled down.

Really, isn't there a way to avoid Klarna focusing the display on the Check out page? There simply must be.

Cheers
/Dodo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 days ago
More
Klarna Focus #4398
Yes, I think we have done this change in latest Klarna Package. I will confirm this and answer you. There is a parameter for this so that the Kloarna cart does not get auto focus during checkout.

3 years 3 days ago
More
Klarna Focus #4399
I got answer right away here! Yes - please update Klarna Package by download here or on vmkco.com and the default behavior is what you are looking for.

3 years 3 days ago
More
Topic Author
Klarna Focus #4400
Hi, thanks.
It seems to work ok on computers but not on handheld devices like an Android phone. I just tried and there was still focus on Klarna. It's even more important that this doesn't happen on small display platforms - imo. Perhaps this is not easy to fix?

3 years 3 days ago
More
Klarna Focus #4401
Just tested and it seems to be as you say. It did scroll down. We will see if we have added this parameter correctly

3 years 3 days ago
More
Klarna Focus #4402
You have not updated. Please update as I said.

3 years 3 days ago
More
Topic Author
Klarna Focus #4403
Hi, do you mean this one?
Attachments:

3 years 3 days ago 3 years 3 days ago by .
More
Topic Author
Klarna Focus #4404
Ok, great. Looks like it worked. Sorry, I really thought I had the latest version on my develop site, but you must have made an update quite recently. Perhaps...

Edit: It seems to depend on the browser on the mobile...
Does it work as it should on yours Android, for instance?
The following user(s) said Thank You cnorin

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds