Template don´t work after installing VMUIKIT: Fatal error: Call to a...

3 years 2 months ago 3 years 2 months ago by .
zuz
More
Topic Author
Template don´t work after installing VMUIKIT: Fatal error: Call to a... #4126
Hi VMUIKIT-Team,
we have a problem with your component, especially with the plugin "Vmuikit Override".
We installed your component and have two error messages:
Notice: Undefined variable: document in /xxx/www/xxx/htdocs/kundenprojekte54/vatikan/plugins/system/vmuikit_override/html_override/mod_virtuemart_product/default.php on line 311
and
Fatal error: Call to a member function addScriptDeclaration() on a non-object in /xxx/www/xxx/htdocs/kundenprojekte54/vatikan/plugins/system/vmuikit_override/html_override/mod_virtuemart_product/default.php on line 311

You can see the error here: projekte2.zahmundzornig.de/vatikan/index.php
The website works, when we deactivate the plugin "Vmuikit Override". Do you have any idea what happens there?
Joomla 3.5.1
VM 3.0.16
VMUIKIT 3.2.1
Template: Nano3, WARP 7

Thank you for support!
Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago
More
Template don´t work after installing VMUIKIT: Fatal error: Call to a... #4127
Hello
It seems you didn't download package well. i downloaded and checked in demo server. it works there.
and
""addScriptDeclaration"" is a joomla default function. so no way to get error from joomla function.
Please download and try again.

3 years 2 months ago
zuz
More
Topic Author
Template don´t work after installing VMUIKIT: Fatal error: Call to a... #4171
Hello again and thx for your answer!
Yes, I know addScriptDeclaration as a default function and it's been using several times successfully in the system, as long as I don't activate the Vmuikit Override Plugin. You can see it if you check the link again. Now with disabled Vmuikit Override plg: projekte2.zahmundzornig.de/vatikan/
It looks like as if the complete header fails, when enabled: no CSS, no JQuery, even no joomla framwork, just the simple product-listing, directly after cleaning the cache for com_virtuemart_cats

3 years 2 months ago
More
Template don´t work after installing VMUIKIT: Fatal error: Call to a... #4173
Hello
As i said in my previous reply, you didn't download package well. may be it stopped while you downloaded .
please download again and install. if you are facing same problem, please post your ftp details.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds