Swish

3 years 2 months ago 3 years 2 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
Swish #4072
Hi, It seems like Klarna wants to slow down the integration of Swish in their Payment plugin (Or what it is supposed to be called...)
Is there any way to have it implemented in the checkout outside of the Klarna iFrame?
Searched for it in the Virtuemart forum, but found nothing.

Edit #1: Simply create a standard payment method and display the Companies Swish account number? Then confirm the order manually?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago
More
Swish #4083
Hello
If you want new payment plugin for display "the Companies Swish account number", please fill custom development form.

Thanks

3 years 2 months ago
More
Swish #4085
Klarna has an even better way of paying via "My Klarna" whre you just login with you phone via the website and then hit "pay" button and then open the BankID app and then its ready. So that's probably why the slow it down. Its just a stupi extra step with the phone numbers... but I guess people are very known to Swich and think its simple even though Klarna has a more simpler way of handling it.

Any way as Mani said ... A special payment would be Custom Development. ... Maybe you can just write your swichnumber in the top with some info. and ha a normal VM payment setup for Swich. Ask client to add their ordernumber.

3 years 2 months ago 3 years 2 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
Swish #4088
It's exactly what I have done on my test site. :) (a normal VM payment setup for Swish)
I will configure it on the live site in a moment.

Klarna are not ready with the implementation. When I called and asked their tech support, they told me it will take a few month before it's ready. When so, I will of course use that.
The main benefit with that, will be, no abandoned orders.

Quote from facebook group - svensk e-handel: "Swish kommer integreras i KCO, så gissningen är att faktura kommer vara default (som vanligt) och om kund väljer Swish så kommer det endast bytas till detta OM betalning går igenom, annars kommer faktura ligga kvar."

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds