Applying customizer style to onepage checkout

3 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
Applying customizer style to onepage checkout #3924
Hi,

I'm having a problem applying a customizer style to the onepage checkout, it picks up the default site style not the specific 'store' style.
Setting up a menu item for the VM shopping cart allows the custom layout to be assigned thus the desired 'store' style but the links from the main [show] cart button and from the modal page 'show cart' button uses the link index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart, which takes the default layout/style.

I'm probably missing something obvious but I cannot see it, any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago
More
Applying customizer style to onepage checkout #3925
index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart these shoudl be directed to the menu alias name. We will check this.
You can always do a redirect in the Redirect of Joomla (under components) index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart -> /shopping-cart or whatever you use then the right layout would be loaded.

But seems thye done changes as index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart should be normal shopping cart. Yo ud onot have two menus somehwere to the shopping cart?

3 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
Applying customizer style to onepage checkout #3948
Hi,
I have checked and there is only 1 menu item but the problem remains:
- without the menu item, the default site template style is applied to the VM cart (not store template style, nor the cart template style) - this is bad!
- with a menu item (only 1) the cart template style is applied correctly - this is what I want.
But if the VM cart page is selected by any other means than the menu item, for example the cart button, the default site template style is applied. I'm testing on a localhost for SEF are switched off (not that it should make any difference). The only difference is the URL of the menu item is /index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart&Itemid=485 whereas the URL by the cart button omits the Itemid, which I think is normal, though it doesn't help?
Any ideas?

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds