updated to 3.0.5 and now Info: Your template settings are old, please check your

3 years 11 months ago
More
Topic Author
updated to 3.0.5 and now Info: Your template settings are old, please check your #2710
Hi

Just update to v3.05 and now I am getting Info: Your template settings are old, please check your template settings in the vm config and in your categories

I have saved the configuration but its still showing the error

Please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago
More
updated to 3.0.5 and now Info: Your template settings are old, please check your #2711
Very strange... you forgot to add the Site URL so we cant check.
The following user(s) said Thank You GoHost4U

3 years 11 months ago
More
Topic Author
updated to 3.0.5 and now Info: Your template settings are old, please check your #2712
I must apologise!

I was searching this error and although I did save the config I had not gone into each category and saved this to use the default shot template. Having done this it seems ok.

I didnt add the url because the site is offline at the moment.

Thank you for your really quick response!

And by the way I will be keeping the Widgetkit plugin but did notice my subscription was only 6 months albeit you advertised 12...not an issue though.

Mark

3 years 11 months ago
More
updated to 3.0.5 and now Info: Your template settings are old, please check your #2713
6 months for widgetkit and 12 months available for VMuikit...
Have we written 12 months for widgetkit anywhere?

3 years 11 months ago
More
Topic Author
updated to 3.0.5 and now Info: Your template settings are old, please check your #2721
Hi

Both my wife and I remember seeing it as 12 months as this was right at the start but dont worry its no issue. If we need extra support we will just increase our subscription.

Best regards
Mark
The following user(s) said Thank You cnorin

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds