Works great except for two things

5 years 1 month ago 5 years 1 month ago by .
Posts: 19
More
Topic Author
Works great except for two things #7
1. I had a template override that removed the category name and "sort by" fields when i clicked on a category. Seeing as the default.php is totally different now i'm not sure where to change it again.

2. The lightbox on Product images is kind of invisible, no borders around the image itself and the close button is barely visible.

Other than that is works great and looks very good.

EDIT:
Site: www.travelshop.se

/Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago
Posts: 1284
More
Works great except for two things #8
Hello and welcome Willard1975! Thanks for using vmuikit package.

can you send your site url ? it will help us to figure out the problem.

Thanks
Mani//

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago
Posts: 1284
More
Works great except for two things #10
Thank you for shared your siteurl.

We are checking towards your problem.

We will let you know after our team fixed this problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago
Posts: 954
More
Works great except for two things #13

Willard1975 wrote: 1. I had a template override that removed the category name and "sort by" fields when i clicked on a category. Seeing as the default.php is totally different now i'm not sure where to change it again.


Have a look here: /templates/your-template/html/com_virtuemart/themes/default/... check the /category/

Willard1975 wrote: 2. The lightbox on Product images is kind of invisible, no borders around the image itself and the close button is barely visible.


I can see it there and I think you should have a look at the Customizer in the settings of your Yootheme template. There is a Customizer. Have a look at the Advanced setting and see if you can find Modals and find setting for this here. There is also one called Utility with som border styles. It takes some time to find all the elements but its pretty easy to test around.

Willard1975 wrote: Other than that is works great and looks very good.


Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago
Posts: 19
More
Topic Author
Works great except for two things #14

cnorin wrote: Have a look here: /templates/your-template/html/com_virtuemart/themes/default/... check the /category/


Found in default_start.php and by changing this line:
echo '<div class="uk-panel-box uk-border-rounded">';
to
echo '<div class="uk-panel-box uk-border-rounded" visibility: hidden>';
and the enire block is now hidden nicely.

cnorin wrote: I can see it there and I think you should have a look at the Customizer in the settings of your Yootheme template. There is a Customizer. Have a look at the Advanced setting and see if you can find Modals and find setting for this here. There is also one called Utility with som border styles. It takes some time to find all the elements but its pretty easy to test around.


Well the modal section in the customizer only covers the rest of the page once a modal is up, also borderless is fine as long as the close button is visible. Chaning the very first background option under general worked by increasing the opacity for it. However the images are semi transparent both in and out of the modal box, it's more visible in some than others. I have a css override that adds 10% transparency to ".tm-content". Does it inherit any of these settings? The images weren't transparent before so i'm not sure what has happened. I tried tweaking it but it's still visible if you look closely.

/Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago
Posts: 954
More
Works great except for two things #15
I checked this now www.travelshop.se/tsshop/hyrcyklar-tillb...yrcykel-24h-detaljer .. seems to work pretty good? .. Might be that .tm-content does enclose somehow ? .. Is it working everywhere for you now ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago
Posts: 954
More
Works great except for two things #16
A tips I can give you is that you can increse the size of the category pictures.

Configuration - Template (tab) - in the bottom you have Thumbnail Image Width + Thumbnail Image Height .. our demos have 180x180px here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago
Posts: 19
More
Topic Author
Works great except for two things #17
Check this one especially image 2 and 3, click them and you can see they are abit transparent in the modal popup.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago 5 years 1 month ago by DragonJoli.
Posts: 954
More
Works great except for two things #19

Willard1975 wrote: Check this one especially image 2 and 3, click them and you can see they are abit transparent in the modal popup.


Ok I think we have found the issue. Please replace html\com_virtuemart\themes\default\productdetails\default_images.php with the one attached (unzip it first).

Please report if working. We will include this fix then in 0.9.3

FILE REMOVED

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago
Posts: 19
More
Topic Author
Works great except for two things #21
Didn't work. Now the images doesn't scale or center to the screen resolution, if it's a large image you need to scroll to close it if you have a small monitor (laptop). Transparency is still there ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Latest News from JoomlaPro.com

VMuikit 5 is finally out!

Our next version of our popular VMuikit package is out. This time we have some quite nice new features.

Electroneum Joomla/VirtueMart plugins

JoomlaPro.com are not only web & Joomla enthusiast, we cannot stay away from checking other tech trends as well. The last few years its been hard to miss the crypto/blockchain ...

New plugin: Secure Joomla Login

We have released a new plugin that adds a extra PIN code and a reCaptcha v2 check on Joomlas login. Security is very important on all fronts of a website. One often missed one is ...

We accept PayPal, 2Checkout & Electroneum payments:

We accept PayPal payments    We accept 2checkout payments  electroneum payment


For news and updates please like :