VMUIkit 3.02 Manufacurer filter and Sorting Dropdown not working

4 years 1 month ago 4 years 1 month ago by .
More
Topic Author
VMUIkit 3.02 Manufacurer filter and Sorting Dropdown not working #2189
Hello,
I downloaded and updated the VMUIkit on a trial site with the 3.02 version but I noticed some malfunctioning about Manufacturer Filter and Sorting Dropdown:
Manufacturer Filter: on Firefox (Mac) it works partially: sometime it shows products sometime it doesn't while on Safari and Chrome (Mac) it doesn't work at all
Sorting DropDown: On Firefox (Mac) it seems working while on Safari and Chrome (Mac) it doesn't work at all
I enclosed the URLto a category page of the trial site so that you can make some tests, if needed.

Anyway the version 3.02 is very nice. Once you'll have fixed the above issues it will be a great addition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago
More
VMUIkit 3.02 Manufacurer filter and Sorting Dropdown not working #2194
thanks for let us know.
Please upload latest files and component. we fixed this issue.

Thanks

4 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
VMUIkit 3.02 Manufacurer filter and Sorting Dropdown not working #2196
I am sorry but it doesn't work. I downloaded and installed the latest files and components as you suggested but the problem remained the same. Did you Maybe upload an 'old' version'? Plesse let me know as soon as you will have uploaded the working one so that I can install it and test.
Thanks.

4 years 1 month ago
More
VMUIkit 3.02 Manufacurer filter and Sorting Dropdown not working #2197
Have you cleared cache ? If its not working then, give your site URL.

More
Topic Author
VMUIkit 3.02 Manufacurer filter and Sorting Dropdown not working #2198
Yes, I cleared cache both on browser and on site. On site URL there is a link to a category of the trial site. I am sure this is the new version because I didn't modify any file and the list view is the default one (mine doesn't have any border around buttons and it is more compacted)

4 years 1 month ago
More
VMUIkit 3.02 Manufacurer filter and Sorting Dropdown not working #2199
Its very strange here we can't really reproduce this problem ... You have more than one project going? .. I mean if you could test on another site too and see if you get the same.
It can be things like PHP versions on server that mess things up.

4 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
VMUIkit 3.02 Manufacurer filter and Sorting Dropdown not working #2200
I currently do not have any other project running VMUIkit. and also if I would have one, the server would be the same since we own a powerful dedicated server where we hosted all our sites (many sistes are running Joomla/Virtuemart without any problem).
The company which mantains our server has configured it to be perfectly compatible with Joomla/Virtuemart. The current version of PHP is 5.4.37. If you think that the new version of VMUIkit does require some particular library just let me know and we will install it.

4 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
VMUIkit 3.02 Manufacurer filter and Sorting Dropdown not working #2201
I updated also another trial site (with a different Yootheme template) but the result is the same. I added the new URL so you can take a look. Please find that those sites contain almost 50.000 products and 300 or more manufacurers so maybe it causes the issues we are encountering.
Please help us in solving this problem because we would like to use the VMUIkit 3.

4 years 1 month ago
More
VMUIkit 3.02 Manufacurer filter and Sorting Dropdown not working #2210
Can you try setting on sef URLs in global adminisatrtion .. we noticed a few new bugs with this in Virtuemart.
It might actaully works. .seems VM prefers SEF urls nowdays :-)

More
Topic Author
VMUIkit 3.02 Manufacurer filter and Sorting Dropdown not working #2211
I tried to enable SEF (even if I do prefer to work without it because SEF often makes confusion if you use multiple menus) but, as I was expecting, it doens't work and the behaviour remains the same: on Chrome/Safari there is no reaction while on Firefox it works but not showing the correct products/brand. You should try to upload many products and manufacturers on your demos and check if they still work correctly.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds