Product Details Lightbox

4 years 1 month ago 4 years 1 month ago by .
More
Topic Author
Product Details Lightbox #2135
Hello,
I am working on a new website based on J 3.41, VM 3.09 and VMUIKIT 2.0.14 and Sixth Avenue Template.
I would like to avoid to switch to VMUIKIT 3 version because the 2.0.14 is working like a charm on my site, I made a lot of modifications and moreover I do rpefer the category style of 2 version than the 3 one. But there is one thing (just one) that I would really love to implement that is the lightbox style of the 3 version. The lightbox of 2 version has large white borders and it shows the image at the same size of the one shown on product details page (even if the native one is bigger) while the 3 version is more elegant without the white border and actually does show the zoomed image (at its native size). So the question is: how could I get the same lightbox of VMUIKit 3 on the 2 version?
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Product Details Lightbox #2163
Hey Admin, this is the second time I post this question but nobody answers. Please!

4 years 1 month ago
More
Product Details Lightbox #2164
This is actaully a custom development job. You want to merge some of our new Vmuikit3 code into your VMuikit 2 code and make it work.
It is not too much work but it will be an extra cost. Please fill out the custom development form and we give you a quote.

4 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Product Details Lightbox #2170
Actually what I would need is to have the functionalities of VM3 but the same Category layout (List/Grid) of VM 2. So which option is the best one in your opinion?
Modifying the product page lightbox (as I required) on VM 2 or install VM 3 and modify category layout to make it look as VM2?
Let me know please and then I will fill the form.

4 years 1 month ago
More
Product Details Lightbox #2181
Check our new grid in vm3.vmuikit.com/ ... Im uploading it very soon 3.0.2

4 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Product Details Lightbox #2185
I like it very much! Waiting for the 3.0.2 version. Are you planning to release it in a few days?

4 years 1 month ago
More
Product Details Lightbox #2186
Its relesed.. Just fownload latest
The following user(s) said Thank You Avalon999

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds