Add to cart do not work (Cart empty)

4 years 2 months ago
More
Topic Author
Add to cart do not work (Cart empty) #2018
Hi there,
I've a new website in production.

- Fresh install of Venice Theme (YOOtheme) and VirtueMart 3.0.9.
- Latest version of VMuikit (3.0.1)
- VMuikit Onepage Checkout successfully installed.
- Joomla 3.4.1

My temporary URL is:
bfrsusa.dev.blsol.info/

Here is my problem :

1- If I try to add a product to the cart from the category page, nothing happen like if the button do not work. I cant update quantity too from that page.
Category page : bfrsusa.dev.blsol.info/products/handrails

2- If I try to add my product to the cart directly from the product page, the button "add to cart" seem to work, but I always got the "Cart empty" message with the "Continue shopping" button... I just can't add a product the the cart and "see the cart" as well.
Product page: bfrsusa.dev.blsol.info/products/handrails/product-name-detail

What can I do with that? I missed something to do?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago
More
Add to cart do not work (Cart empty) #2024
<script src=" ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.0/jquery.min.js " type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src=" ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.9.2/jquery-ui.min.js "></script>
<script src="/templates/yoo_venice/js/bannerscollection_zoominout.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

some extra js added in your template. please remove those js files and check.

4 years 2 months ago
More
Topic Author
Add to cart do not work (Cart empty) #2028
Hi there,

I've commented the js files that you specify. Except for the quantity update from the category page, the cart seem to work well now.

But the problem is that I need those js file to make the slider work on the frontpage. So, I've uncommented the js files and big surprise, the cart still work with the js files! It's weird!

Did you do some change in my website to make it work with the js?

Anyway, I also noticed one thing. On your website, in your demo with the Sixth Avenue template, you have exactly the same problem with your shopping cart that I've had, the "empty cart" message after adding a product.

So, my website seem to work now with the VMuikit and VirtueMart. Have you an idea for my last problem (quantity update from the category page)?

Thank you.

4 years 2 months ago
More
Add to cart do not work (Cart empty) #2029
"But the problem is that I need those js file to make the slider work on the frontpage. So, I've uncommented the js files and big surprise, the cart still work with the js files! It's weird!
Did you do some change in my website to make it work with the js?"
Please clear cache in backend or site browser;
We didn't work on your server.

Anyway, I also noticed one thing. On your website, in your demo with the Sixth Avenue template, you have exactly the same problem with your shopping cart that I've had, the "empty cart" message after adding a product.

can you send which page you see problem in demo site ?

Thanks

4 years 2 months ago
More
Topic Author
Add to cart do not work (Cart empty) #2032
Hi there,

I've cleared my cache. VMuikit still work on my website despite my js files remain in place... Can you confirm me that it's working on your side too? Please just add an item in the cart and tell me if the cart page is ok for you. URL : bfrsusa.dev.blsol.info/products/handrails

For your Sixth Avenue demo, I see the probleme with Chrome Browser only. See my screen capture.

The only problem that I've now is the quantity update from the category page.

Thank you.
Attachments:

4 years 2 months ago
More
Add to cart do not work (Cart empty) #2054
Please use latest files for "Add to cart " issue.
"The only problem that I've now is the quantity update from the category page. "
have you disabled additional js as we discussed ?

Thanls

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds