stockable variants plugin bug/help

4 years 3 months ago
More
Topic Author
stockable variants plugin bug/help #1848
I am stuck with using J2.5.28 & VM2.6.18 for a site that you actually added to yourshowcase recently, but after a lot of testing to find an issue, I found it to be with VMUIkit - www.lowenergysupermarket.com/water-heati...-saving/866/test-les
Now I know you are developing the J3 & VM3 versions, but wandered if you can help me with this bug as until a few months time, I cannot move this site to J3 & VM3

Since removing my old theme from this site & using VMuikit, I have noticed an issue, which I first thought was a Virtuemart bug, but as I say have spent last few hours testing and proved it to be VMuikit & moweb plugin.

When a child product is out of stock I can still order it, even though it should say "Notify Me" ?

All parent/Child products use the Virtuemart stockable variants plugin custom field, because stock control was very important when we set this site up.

When I try the site without VMuikit, the problem still persists, but when I also disable the mowebso plugin, the problem goes away and shows the correct "notify me message"
Disabling just the mowebso plugin on its own, but leaving VMuikit in place, does not help.

So the problem is a combination of the 2 not liking Stockable variants plugin?

If the product is a single parent only product & is out of stock this works fine with VMuiKit.

I really cannot upgrade this site at the moment to VM3, but also need this to work, otherwise we will have to revert the theme back to our old theme from flexiblewebdesign.com , which I dont really want to do as it was quite heavy & slow.

Any help/advice appreciated.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago
More
Topic Author
stockable variants plugin bug/help #1857
Can someone from VMuikit please comment on this, as if I cant get this sorted, I will have to revert to our original theme from Flexiblewebdesign, within the next 24-48 hours & look to come back to vmuikit with this later in the year when we can upgrade to Joomla3 & VM3.

As before this is a site that is currently in your showcase

Andy

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

4 years 2 months ago
More
stockable variants plugin bug/help #1858
As usual we are abit busy here and supporting 2.6.x is not really something we can set priority on at the moment. Sorry

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds