Please accept the Terms of Service to proceed

4 years 4 months ago
aryan86
Topic Author
Please accept the Terms of Service to proceed #1670
Hi,
I was installed the VMUIKIT today ,
there is a bug I see , when I don't want to use onepage checkout , there is no checkbox for "Term" and when user try to check out got this error
Please accept the Terms of Service to proceed

Please help on this,
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago
More
Please accept the Terms of Service to proceed #1672
Hello, its working all our demo site. if its not working to you then, there must be settigns problem. please send me your site admin and ftp details. we will check for you

4 years 4 months ago 4 years 4 months ago by .
aryan86
Topic Author
Please accept the Terms of Service to proceed #1674
Hi ,
I was testing on localhost . But I do step by step as your instruction PDF . your Demo sites is run by you that know every where of script .
if there is any extra setting please tell me .
I didn't see Terms Checkbox on checkout page . Why ?

And another problem I found too , when user is logged in , OPC shows only a Blank page , white screen :D

With these bugs I found that your plugin is a beta release

4 years 4 months ago
aryan86
Topic Author
Please accept the Terms of Service to proceed #1680
Wow , what's happening ,
Where is terms checkboxxxx , why in this forum instead of help people you ask their site data and do it yourself , teach people fishing not bake for them

you didn't help users you know where is the bugs but didnt write on this forum that another user use it . wow owo

Sorry for you sorry .

4 years 4 months ago
aryan86
Topic Author
Please accept the Terms of Service to proceed #1681

aryan86 wrote: Wow , what's happening ,
Where is terms checkboxxxx , why in this forum instead of help people you ask their site data and do it yourself , teach people fishing not bake for them

you didn't help users you know where is the bugs but didnt write on this forum that another user use it . wow owo

Sorry for you sorry .

In your demo's everything is good and well , but in your release everything is changed , E.g in demos when update quantities it done as ajax and veryyyy very seamless but in release it refresh the f.... page . oh

4 years 4 months ago
More
Please accept the Terms of Service to proceed #1684
If you get a page refresh you most certinly have a jquery conflict somewhere. We can help you fix it but its not a VMuikit problem. So either you are thankful for the help we give you or you fix it yourself.

The DEMO and our download are identical.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds