2.0.13 update

4 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
2.0.13 update #1646
I installed the new VM uikit and merged old and new files with the modifications I made but I am facing the following two issues:

1. The OPC page is blank. I uninstalled the old plugin before installing the new one as you suggested but it dosn't work here. If you add something to cart you the item is corectly added but id you try to accesso che checkout page you get a blank one.
2. All subcategories icons disappeared. Sub categories are still there (as shown on menu module) but not displayed.
I made many tests and the only way I found to show subcategories is to upload the html files of the previous version.

With previous versions of VMUIKIt the site was working like a charm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago
More
2.0.13 update #1648
Whats your exact Virtuemart version?

4 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
2.0.13 update #1649

4 years 4 months ago
More
2.0.13 update #1650
You need to update to 3.0.6.4 or later to get it to work. There is bug in those versions.

4 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
2.0.13 update #1651
But 3.0.6.2 version is the last stable one according to VM website - virtuemart.net/downloads - and that's the reason because I didn't update yet.
Now there is the 3.0.7 RC version - dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/files - but I was waiting for the stable one before updating.
Moreover the 3.0.6.2 version has always worked great with your vmuikit 2.0.10 in fact if I do upload the old html files the subcategories are visibile again.

Anyway later I will update VM to 3.0.6.4 and then I will le tyou know.

4 years 4 months ago
More

4 years 4 months ago 4 years 4 months ago by . Reason: Post Update
More
Topic Author
2.0.13 update #1654
I installed the VM 3.0.6.4 and actually the OPC page now seems to work but still the subcategories are not visible. Please take a look.

One more problem: I just tried to place a trial order but I am facing the same issue listed here:
joomlapro.com/vmuikit/forum/bug-reports/...thod-validation-fail

Even if I do select a payment method the system doesn't recognize it and , once I click order confirmation button, I am asked to choose a payment method and the order cannot be finalized.

UPDATE: I found the file which caused problem with subcategories visualisation that is:
html/com_virtuemart/themes/default/category/list_start.php

Attached a screenshot of code differences between the 'old' file 2.0.10 (which works and correctly does display sub-categories) and the new one 2.0.13 (which not works and doesn't display sub-categories). So how can I upload the new file with the new code but keeping it working as the old one?

p.s. I am sorry I just realized I posted this topic in the wrong place (Pre-Sales Questions) so feel free to move it into the cprrect location.
Attachments:

4 years 4 months ago
More
2.0.13 update #1661
Hello,

We just moved subcategory list from bottom to top in last release. nothing changed inside functionality.

We also checked your site. its working good. i see subcategory there.

If you have still problem then please send me link where subcategory not listed.

Thanks.

4 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
2.0.13 update #1662
Hello,

yes now it was working because I uploaded the old (2.0.10) list_start.php file. Now I just uploaded the new file I downloaded yesterday, please check and you will see that subcategories disappeared i.e. www.yourmusiconline.it/a-nuovosito/index...gory_id=1&Itemid=116

Then let me also know about the problem on checkout because it cannot be finalized.

4 years 4 months ago
More
Topic Author
2.0.13 update #1683
Hello, are you there? Did you check my site? I need to know about both subcategories (as I stated in my previous email I uploaded the new file and subcategories disappeared) and also the checkout issue as listed in my previous emails.
Fortunately the site is currently under development but, when it will be online we definitely need to be sure that the system is robust and working and we can get a fast and effective support since we are 1 year subscribers. I am sorry if I am pressing a bit but I need to go ahed with site devolpment but before doing so I would like to see everything working fine.

Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds