Last update narrows my drop down menu

1 year 8 months ago 1 year 8 months ago by betterlead.
betterlead
Topic Author
Last update narrows my drop down menu #5375
Hi, I updated two of my test sites livingstudi.se/Aliv (Joomla 3.8 ) and livingstudio.se/Cliv (J 3.7.5 ) with the latest VMuikit ver 3.3.1 to get the silent update you made about two days ago. (Show Guest Title)
Though, this update hade some effect on my drop down menu - it has gotten narrower and also drops down on hover. I don't like that nervous behaviour - and I don't know how to fix it. Please compare to it on the live site livingstudio.se
If I remember it well, I've seen this issue with some update a year or more, ago.
Could you please have a look at it?

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago
More
Last update narrows my drop down menu #5377
Hello
menu styles not comming from vmuikit. please check template settings. some thing wrong with template setting. did you updated template ?

1 year 8 months ago 1 year 8 months ago by betterlead.
betterlead
Topic Author
Last update narrows my drop down menu #5378
Hi,

No, I haven't updated the template. Only VMuikit on the test sites. Absolutely nothing else. (Well J3.8 on /Aliv but that didn't make any difference).
I'll update the template on /Aliv to see if it makes any difference. (There is a new Warp 7 update.)

1 year 8 months ago
betterlead
Topic Author
Last update narrows my drop down menu #5379
Hi, updating the template (Warp7) did the trick! So problem solved. (Couldn't imagine, that could cause the problem - you were right in a way -even though I didn't change anything about the template.)

Cheers

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds