Change Buttons in checkout - Change Payment Method

2 years 1 month ago
More
Topic Author
Change Buttons in checkout - Change Payment Method #5213
Hi,
I have chosen to hide all Payment methods (alternative to Klarna) in the Checkout. It looks cleaner this way. So, only Klarna is displayed and checked. The button "Byt" (Change) is there and that's fine. Also the "Spara" button is on next display - fine. But buyers often don't see this button, especially when on a mobile and then they try many times and don't get it right. Some people leave, some call me on the phone and some place the order finally against their will with Klarna - and that ends with the order not given any number at Klarna. For some reason...
I would like to Customize these buttons. Enlarge and change the color of the "Spara" Button and perhaps also change "Avbryt" to another color. Something that gets attention. Is this possible to do in the Yootheme Option Customizer?
How can I assign a certain style to the checkout pages?
Any ideas?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago
More
Change Buttons in checkout - Change Payment Method #5216
Hello
yes you can change color in template settings. but if will affected in whole site. if you want only on cart pages then you can add custom css.
as per vmuikit onepage we add "primary" class for "submit" button. so it will get attraction. but your template has some unusual color settings.
Attachments:

2 years 1 month ago 2 years 1 month ago by .
More
Topic Author
Change Buttons in checkout - Change Payment Method #5217
Hmm, that screen shot is not from my site. Mine is livingstudio.se
But is to understand, I can make styles in Yootheme bit only assign them to menus? Not to certain pages, like in this case, the checkout pages/displays? I mean, I have different styles for different areas of the site, my Frontpage has it's own style and other pages another one. (Sorry for my ignorance.)

Edit, so you mean I need to place some code in custom.css ? Right?

2 years 1 month ago
More
Change Buttons in checkout - Change Payment Method #5218
Hello,
you can use customizer. but best solution is that uou can add required css in custom.css. we have unique id to checkout form called "checkoutForm". you can can css with prefix with form id, so it will apply only to checkout form. it wont affect other pages.
Thanks

2 years 1 month ago 2 years 1 month ago by .
More
Topic Author
Change Buttons in checkout - Change Payment Method #5219
Thanks Mani.
It puzzles me. Again I got an order or two from a person buying from a mobile. She choses to change from Klarna to Swish, claims she presses the Save button, but display goes back to Klarna.
It results in me, getting two orders in the Virtuemart orderlist - 13803 and 13804 (You can login and see) and one confirmation goes to Klarna without any order number.
started to happen after hiding the different payment methods (behind "Byt" button).
I suspect there is some kind of bug. And this is more the reason of what happens.
Customer told me, After choosing Swish and Save, there is no way to proceed with the order. The only way, is to accept Klarna.
So, it only happens when buyer shops from mobile/smartphone. Can you take a look at this issue?
Here follows an answer from the customer if you would like to show it to Claes:
"Hej!
Jag använde mobilen när jag beställde varorna. Först valde jag svisch-betalning, men när jag sedan tryckte vidare så var det kom det inte någon mer information om hur jag skulle gå vidare med det. Betalning med klarnafaktura var det som då var automatiskt ifyllt så jag gick vidare med det.

Du får gärna makulera ordern med svisch. Jag kan betala via faktura.

Tack för att ni hörde av er!

Mvh Elin"

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds