How to setup/use OPC in VM2.6? & Zoom Question

4 years 8 months ago
More
Topic Author
How to setup/use OPC in VM2.6? & Zoom Question #630
I am looking to add VMuikit into another live site that is using VM2.6.14 & Joomla 2.5.28 (will update to VM3 next year sometime)
I added VMuikit component, plugin & the template overide files & am using the Avenue template

1 - I noticed that the checkout pages do not use the nice one page checkout as in your demo pages, Is this a setting I missed in VMuikit or maybe virtuemart? I did select OPC in VM configuration already?

2 - I notice that the OPC in your demo, differ to the version in some of your showcase sites like http://www.xn--mbler247-n4a.se/kundvagn Is this something different/custom?

3 - In my avenue site using VMuikit, on category page the product image seem to zoom out, which doesnt do this in your demo or showcase sites. Again is this a setting I missed or maybe something else I have set in the site? staging1.lowenergysupermarket.com/lighti...ight/led-light-bulbs

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago
More
How to setup/use OPC in VM2.6? & Zoom Question #631
1 and 2: Give me your email and I will send you the Onepage in the demo. Its a plugin you just enable.

3. Check: joomlapro.com/vmuikit/forum/bug-reports/...-no-prices-shown#169

4 years 8 months ago
More
Topic Author
How to setup/use OPC in VM2.6? & Zoom Question #632
1& 2 - andy871 at gmail dot com
3 - thanks that sorted it!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

4 years 8 months ago
More
How to setup/use OPC in VM2.6? & Zoom Question #635
I emaild you the onepage? All good ?

4 years 8 months ago
More
Topic Author
How to setup/use OPC in VM2.6? & Zoom Question #636
Yes, got it & installed it , thanks.

Just have a couple of questions if thats OK and will send these in 2 separate replies so they dont get confused with one another.

The 1st one is;
Is there any UIkit code that will match the height of the Register Now & Login boxes in the checkout page when no user is logged in.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Attachments:

4 years 8 months ago 4 years 8 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
How to setup/use OPC in VM2.6? & Zoom Question #638
Second Question is;
Can the order of the checkout page be changed, when viewed as a logged in customer as currently looks a bit odd?

Current numbers 2,3,4,5 look a bit odd all squashed into the middle
No6 Shopping Cart should be number 1

Ive attached a screenshot of my current checkout & How I think it could possibly be done with UIkit, as for me, it seems once you are logged in, it all seems a bit messed up.
I also included a screenshot of OPC component by rupostel, which looks & works nice, but ideally I would like to use UIkit to keep components/code & speed down

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Attachments:

4 years 8 months ago
More
How to setup/use OPC in VM2.6? & Zoom Question #640

sandstorm871 wrote: Yes, got it & installed it , thanks.
The 1st one is;
Is there any UIkit code that will match the height of the Register Now & Login boxes in the checkout page when no user is logged in.

Well this is alittle bit out of the scope of support here. But I can guide you to the plugin in /plugins/vmuikit_onepage and there you can find tha layout and try to do css, add classes etc..

4 years 8 months ago
More
How to setup/use OPC in VM2.6? & Zoom Question #641

sandstorm871 wrote: Second Question is;
Can the order of the checkout page be changed, when viewed as a logged in customer as currently looks a bit odd?

Current numbers 2,3,4,5 look a bit odd all squashed into the middle
No6 Shopping Cart should be number 1

Ive attached a screenshot of my current checkout & How I think it could possibly be done with UIkit, as for me, it seems once you are logged in, it all seems a bit messed up.
I also included a screenshot of OPC component by rupostel, which looks & works nice, but ideally I would like to use UIkit to keep components/code & speed down

We will take this into consideration! thansk for the input. There is room for improvements here !
The following user(s) said Thank You sandstorm871

4 years 8 months ago
More
Topic Author
How to setup/use OPC in VM2.6? & Zoom Question #642

Well this is a little bit out of the scope of support here. But I can guide you to the plugin in /plugins/vmuikit_onepage and there you can find tha layout and try to do css, add classes etc..

Thanks, I'll take a look. I recall seeing something in the uikit docs for matching heights & widths.

If you want to match the heights of panels in a grid, just add the .uk-grid-match class. When using the data attribute, you need to add the {target:'.uk-panel'} selector.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds