Discounted prices - more eye catching

3 years 11 months ago
More
Topic Author
Discounted prices - more eye catching #2629
Hi, I'd like the discounted products to be much more eye catching, as it is now, it's not very much "calling to action".

Attached files show how dull it looks. First one is on manufacturer's page display and second in Featured products feed, where "discounted price" is not even displayed at all.

Is it me, not getting the settings? (Again? ;) )
If not,,, and this is not available yet, it's another big request from me. Actually, this is VERY important, in my opinion.

Cheers
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago
More
Discounted prices - more eye catching #2630
You can do that with simple CSS.

Have you used firebug. You should be able to add a ID for category or what every page you want. Then this price tag and add color css and text-size css.
The following user(s) said Thank You betterlead

3 years 11 months ago 3 years 11 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
Discounted prices - more eye catching #2646
Yes I have. I'm sorry to say, I don't always find the files, where to change things. But I am learning and will try to fix this - in some way ;)

Thanks Mani

Edit: Aha, then... also go via Yootheme's Customizer, you mean?

3 years 11 months ago
More
Discounted prices - more eye catching #2647
You dont need to find any files. I think you have worked with CSS before dodo. I've seen it. You have a custom CSS file in your template. This really a Yootheme thing you should learn as its part of overall website creation. I will guide you tomorrow

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds