Where has the great support gone

4 years 5 months ago
More
Topic Author
Where has the great support gone #1237
In no way at all, do I mean to be rude here, so please take no offence. But where has the excellent support gone?
I feel that the support has become very weak & slow?

When I first signed up for 6 month package, I was very excited about using your great overides & component.
I was getting excellent support & like to think I suggested a few nice new features.

Also because, I love your product & the support I got in the beginning I sent messages out via twitter. linked in & facebook plugging you guys.

I really hope you are just busy on projects or maybe busy on some more super realeases of VMuikit & have not lost your appetite for VMuiKIt, as I think its awesome & really enhances anyone Yootheme & Virtuemart website!

Thanks in advance,
Andy
B)

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago
More
Where has the great support gone #1239
We are busy at the moment with several projects. And we are at the same time working om VMuikit 3. Which will have a lot of improvments that will make it easier to install and other feature people have asked us about.

We try to answer as fast as we can. Sometimes we fall behind and then its good to give us a little reminder.

4 years 5 months ago
More
Topic Author
Where has the great support gone #1241
No Problem & as I said in my opening post, no offence was meant.
You have a great product & glad your still enjoying it!
;)

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds