One Page Checkout udate feature

4 years 5 months ago 4 years 5 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
One Page Checkout udate feature #1123
Hi there, in a couple of sites (running J 1.5 / VM 1.1.) I am using One Page Checkout by Ruspotel and, among others, it has a couple of very interesting features as:
Disabling payment methods per shipping methods
Disabling Shipping methods per payment methods

Are you planning to implement something like this in a next-future version of your OPC? Since for me those features are very important, I am asking you so because, in case you're not planning to do it, I'll have to buy the new Ruspotel OPC for Joomla 3 (and it would be a pity not because of additional money - price is quite cheap - but because I do like very much as your OPC looks like and how it works).

Thank you. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago
More
One Page Checkout udate feature #1124
Rupotel is of course a very good one page checkout cart that has been developed for many many hours. I think you can actually still use it with VMuikit. How every you will miss some UIkit performance. But it should work.

We can implement some stuff for disabling shipment for payments an vice verse.. we are working on some new feature now.. new layouts and a new more flexible grid etc. But we will sure look into this soon

4 years 5 months ago 4 years 5 months ago by .
More
Topic Author
One Page Checkout udate feature #1125
As stated I would prefer to useUlkit OPC instead of Ruspotel because I like its clean design and fast operativity but I also need the

Disabling payment methods per shipping methods
Disabling Shipping methods per payment methods

That's why I asked you about the possibility to develop it in the near future (let's say within a month or so)

And I am sure that those features will be usefull for many others also ;-)

Thanks anyway.

4 years 5 months ago
More
One Page Checkout udate feature #1126
Yes, we will look into it! .. There are many new feature for the next release of VMuikit so just stay put!
The following user(s) said Thank You Avalon999

4 years 5 months ago
More
Topic Author
One Page Checkout udate feature #1127
Great news, OK I'll stay tuned, thank you very much, for your excellent work.

4 years 4 months ago
More
One Page Checkout udate feature #1395
Can I just add something that maybe worth adding too, as I have noticed on 2 sites where I have now replaced Rupostel OPC, with VMuikit OPC, the clients, have mentioned something.

Needs to be a paramater that will allow the customer to opt in / opt out of marketing, possibly with a configurable message.
Not sure how this works for the rest of EU & World, but its pretty important in the UK

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

4 years 4 months ago
More
One Page Checkout udate feature #1399
Ok. we will look on this.

4 years 4 months ago
More
One Page Checkout udate feature #1405
Another idea/ feature request for OPC & hope its OK to add here, instead of staring a new thread?

Include login / register within the actual one page checkout, not prior.

A couple of my clients, who I have moved from Rupostel OPC, don't like having to login &/or register before seeing the full checkout page.
As they feel this then turns it into a 2 page checkout.

In Rupostel OPC, when going to the cart page, you could see all your products, address, payment, shipping, register or login, etc all in ONE PAGE.

I really do appreciate that Rupostel OPC has had years of development & what you guys are trying to do is utilise UI kit fully and I guess I can always revert back to Rupostel OPC, but I would like to suggest this a feature request for VM uikit moving forward.

Include login / register within the actual one page checkout, not prior.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

4 years 4 months ago
More
One Page Checkout udate feature #1499
Please check out our latest TRUE one page checkout on vm3.joomlapro.com/vmuikit/ and demo1.joomlapro.com/vmuikit/ .. Its all in one page now. We are going to improve this a lot as we have many new ideas for it!

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds